Würth Highly adhesive lubricating, separating and anti-corrosive copper spray that is extremely resistant to high temperatures and high pressures
Very high resistance
- Temperature application range from –40°C to +1200°C for dry lubrication
- Resistant to water, diluted alkalis and diluted acids
High, long-lasting lubrication: Provides long-lasting protection against burning-on and seizing, galling, wear, corrosion and frictional corrosion.
Silicone-free and AOX-free.
Notice: Do not apply to brake discs or brake linings.
- Contents: 300 ml
- Chemical basis: Soft metal-containing semi-synthetic base grease
- Colour: Copper
- Density: 1.1 g/cm³
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Min. temperature conditions: -40 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 1200 °C
- Min. flashing point: 250 °Cv
- VOC concentration (CH): 463 g/l
- Silicone-free: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Container: Aerosol can
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month