Tilton 76 Series Master Cylinder 76-700 7/10" (0.700" / 17.8 mm) Bore.
Tilton 76-Series master cylinders have a upgraded body from the old 76 series master cylinder but still keep their compact design, and now feature 2 x AN3 (3/8"-24) outlet ports with a port plug so that if either of the ports are redundant then these can be blocked off. The inlet port is threaded 7/16"-20 to accept AN4 fittings when remote-mounted reservoirs are used.
- Reliable seal/piston design.
- Corrosion resistant black anodised aluminium alloy body.
- 29 mm of stroke provides the fluid displacement needed for a wide variety of applications.
- AN4 inlet port adapter; adapter can be removed to accept screw-on reservoirs with a 1 1/8"-20 thread.
- Industry standard 2.25" / 57 mm (centre-to-centre) front flange mount.
- 2 x AN3 outlet ports.
- Weighs 315 g (Approx.)
- 76-Series master cylinders share the same compact body design of the 75-Series master cylinders, but feature an AN4 (7/16"-20) inlet port adapter.
- The inlet port is designed to accept AN4 fittings when remote-mounted reservoirs are used, or the adapter can be removed to accept Tilton billet aluminium reservoirs.